International Door to Door Service
- Inbound/Outbound transportation from vendors or plant locations
to final destination
- Researching and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment
- Acting as broker in customs negotiation in countries throughout the
world to guide the freight through complex procedures as fast and
reliably as possible.
- Providing current knowledge of relevant legislation, political
situations and other factors that could affect the movement of
- Offering consolidation services by sea, air and road ensuring
cost effective and secure solutions
Purchase order management
- Inbound/Outbound transportation from vendors or plant locations to final
- Arranging charters for super heavy, oversized or
project movement by sea, air and road.
- Offering installation service
a complete and professional service package.
- Providing logistics and supply chain management
solution, maintaining visibility and control through all phases
of the stage including the production of management report, statistical
and cost analysis.